Terms and conditions
- The client is obliged to inform the Company about all data and facts that are important for the establishment and continuation of the legal business relationship, especially important data on the change of residence or registered office of the client, change of ownership structure of the client, change of legal form of the client. on the insolvency (insolvency) of the client, regardless of whether the legal conditions for the introduction of bankruptcy or compulsory settlement and other information, events and conditions that may affect the legal business relationship between the Company and the client.
- The company strives to ensure the up-to-dateness of information and data within the online store. In advertising messages and in product descriptions in the Company's online store, there may be minor deviations regarding the actual characteristics of the product, which are not binding on the Company. The company is bound by all statements regarding the characteristics of the goods, which are included in a specific offer or contract.
- The company reserves the right to change the specifications or information from the previous point, without prior notice to the customer, and the specifications and information are binding only if specified in the contract.
- When dealing with consumers, the company is bound by statements in advertising messages about prices, characteristics of goods and warranty conditions. Prices in advertising messages are marked in euros and include VAT.
- Prices displayed on the Company's website are subject to change without notice.
- one is binding from the moment the Company sends the customer an e-mail regarding order confirmation.
- When dealing with consumers, the prices listed in the Company's price list include VAT
- The company will provide the customer with the final price, which will include VAT, before concluding the contract or before the offer becomes binding on the customer.
- If the final price cannot be calculated in advance due to the nature of the goods or services, the Company will inform the customer about the method of calculating the final price.
- In the case of concluding a contract for an indefinite period, the final price that the Company will give to the customer will include the total costs for each accounting period.
- Prices are binding from the moment the Company sends the customer an e-mail regarding the order confirmation. In the event that the price information is incorrect or the prices change during the processing of the order, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The contract between the Company and the customer is stored electronically in the form of a PDF document after the successful submission of the order and its confirmation and is stored on the Company's server. The contract is available to the client upon written request.
- In the case of product delivery, standard packaging is included in the price of the product, and additional transport packaging and freight costs are additionally charged by the Company at the price specified in the Company's price list or at a price agreed between the Company and the customer.
The company allows payment for products and services in the following ways:
- Cash payment upon delivery by GLS partner
- Payment via PayPal application to the Company's bank account
- Payment with payment (bank or credit) cards (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro)
The security of personal data and payments is in the domain of payment service providers. For everything else, the Company uses appropriate technical and organizational means to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and payment information.
The Company sent an invoice page, which was published in a PDF document at the email address provided by the customer in the registration or issued to subscribers on the Company’s website.
It is the customer's duty to review all order data and specifications before executing the order. Subsequent objections to the irregularity of the invoices issued are irrelevant.
Limitation of liability
- The company strives to ensure the correctness of the information published in the online store. Product features, delivery time or price may change so quickly that the Company fails to correct the information in the online store. In this case, the Company will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the order or replace the ordered goods.
- Photographs do not guarantee the properties of the goods. The company strives to provide accurate photographs of the products sold, but all photographs must be taken as symbolic.
- The company reserves the right to temporarily disable access to the website in cases of technical problems or maintenance work. In the event of technical problems, the Company reserves the right to cancel all orders executed during the period of technical problems. In such cases, the Company will immediately notify the customer of technical problems and provide instructions on further procedures. Before visiting the Company's website, the customer must, at his own risk, ensure the security of his technical means of accessing the website and the security of usernames and passwords on the website.
- The company reserves the right to exceptionally withdraw from the order in cases where the ordered products are no longer available, if an increased payment risk of the customer is found, if the order was not fulfilled in accordance with the general conditions or if there was a clear error in the price list. In all such and similar cases, the client will be immediately notified of any withdrawal from the contract by the Company.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if a material error is found in accordance with Article 46 of the Code of Obligations. A material error is considered to be an error in the essential properties of the goods and all errors which, according to the customs in the store or according to the intention of the customers, are considered essential, and the Company would not enter into a contract in case of knowledge. This also includes obvious price errors.