Cookies are small text files that most websites store on users' devices that access the Internet in order to identify individual devices that users have used to access them. Their storage is under the full control of the browser used by the user - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies if desired.
Why are cookies needed?
Cookies are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The most common e-commerce features would not be possible without cookies. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus saving time and making browsing the web more efficient and enjoyable. Cookies are used by most websites, they are a convenient means of keeping fresh and relevant content, which is in line with the interests and preferences of each web user. There are several reasons for using cookies - the first is certainly their ability to store data on the status of each website (details of customizations of each website), help in the implementation of various online services (purchase, login), help in collecting various statistics on habits web user - because only they can monitor the frequency of visits to a particular website. With the help of cookies, companies can assess the effectiveness of the design of their websites, as well as the appropriateness of the type and number of ads they offer to users on their websites.
- number of site visitors;
- information to explore how visitors move around the page to see where to place content;
- information necessary for the operation of the websites;
- information necessary to make purchases;
- device information (type, make and type);
- operating system information (type and version);
- web browser information (type and version);
- display settings information (eg resolution);
- information on language settings;
- information about the pages that were displayed.
- We collect technical information about the device and software in order to ensure a high-quality and linguistically appropriate display of web pages. We collect information about the pages that have been displayed for analytics purposes, which allows us to improve the content and user experience.
By using cookies, in addition to the above-mentioned data that we collect about website visitors, we also collect the following personal data of the holder or administrator of the user account, if it is registered:
- IP address;
- information on the location or entry point of Internet access.
We collect this information for the purpose of identifying the user in order to provide online content that is tailored to his wishes.
How can I manage cookies?
How long do we keep information?
It depends on the type of cookies. Session cookies expire when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can only expire after a few months or even a few years. You can delete cookies yourself in a web browser.